Nestled on a beautiful 90-acre site in southern Illinois, Cedarhurst celebrates the arts year-round with exciting visual and performing arts programs for the public. The stunning architecture and grounds, including Cedarhurst Sculpture Park, make Cedarhurst Center for the Arts a unique and exciting backdrop for any occasion. Our recent expansion added a 3450 sq. ft. Performance/ Special Events Hall and a full commercial kitchen to the Mitchell Museum building. Through partnership with our approved caterers, we offer a variety of cuisine, styles, services and price ranges to fulfill your every need for a truly special event.
Mitchell Museum Performance Hall
- Sit-down dinner, 240 guests
- Meeting/concert, 300 guests
- Outdoor and Patio
- Sit-down dinner, 80 guests
- Cocktail reception, 150 guests
- Reception, grounds behind home, 250 guests
- Sit-down dinner, 40 guests Reception, 75 guests Meeting, 25 guests
- Mitchell House Patio and Garden
- Reception, 100 guests Patio seating, 50 guests
Choosing a Venue
Our Facility Rental director can help you select the best venue at Cedarhurst for your event. Please call 618-242-1236 ext. 234 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what type event you are planning, an approximate date, and number of guests. A reservation requires a rental contract and deposit.
A photo gallery of rental venues at Cedarhurst will be added to this page in the near future.
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE